Research firm In-Stat projects a 44% annual growth rate of smart phone shipments over the next five years. According to Forrester Research, 47% of enterprises already plan to have mobile applications in deployment within 12 months, and 68% of small and midsize businesses plan deployments within the same timeframe.
Experienced in the development of mobile applications, Altoros can help shorten development life-cycles and increase return on investment for ISVs that develop and port applications for handheld mobile devices and bring the power and versatility of Windows Mobile applications into the enterprise market. Access to the pool of mobile developers and QA engineers allows our clients to accelerate time to market and leverage extensive expertise in mobile applications and user interfaces (UI) design and development.
Recent Windows Mobile / Phone development experience:
Focused Windows Mobile / Phone development services:
- Windows Mobile, Windows Phone software development and product life-cycle management
- Designing, coding, testing, and implementing complex, multi-layered systems
- Cross-platform mobile development
- User interface design and development
Benefits you can achieve by partnering with Altoros:
- Extensive expertise in Windows Mobile, Windows Phone development, Silverlight, XNA, Windows CE, C#, and Compact Framework (CF) 2.0/3.0 software development, including mobile UI design and QA.
- Leverage expertise across multiple mobile platforms/embedded devices (Windows Mobile, Windows Phone, Android, Apple iOS, BlackBerry, etc.) and choose from 20+ Windows Mobile application developers available today!
- 250+ strong, full-time team across 8 locations (California, Massachusetts, Norway, Denmark, UK, Switzerland, Argentina, and Eastern Europe)
- Lower costs by hiring expert Windows Mobile developers from Eastern Europe and South America at cost-effective outsourcing rates
- The team's core is made up of Microsoft Certified Professionals, including Certified Solution Developers, Certified Application Developers, Certified Professional Developers and Certified Technology Specialists proficient in a wide range of Microsoft technologies
- 91.5% of team members are senior or mid-level Windows Mobile programmers; a documented low turnover rate
- Altoros played a key role in helping its customers create over $500M of enterprise value and raise $120M+ in venture funding
- Unique performance assessment system that tracks individual progress, encourages team members for constant improvement, and prevents them from spending billable hours ineffectively
- Access to our R&D department that tracks the most innovative technologies to help our customers deliver software faster, with improved performance, and at a lower cost