According to Evans Data, 57% of enterprises spend more than a quarter of their application development budgets on .NET development services and nearly 20% of respondents estimate that they spend from 75% to 100%.
The team of expert .NET developers at Altoros can help accelerate time-to-market and increase return on investment for software and technology organizations that adopt .NET across their software products. Our contributions to these types of companies have ranged from supplementing the efforts of an in-house development team and consulting, to performing the entire product development life-cycle management.
Over the course of 10+ years, we have created Web, desktop, and mobile applications for Logistics, Transportation, Telecommunications, and other industries. This has involved a broad range of Microsoft technologies, such as .NET Framework 3.5/4.0, C# (C-Sharp), WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation), Umbraco, WCF (Windows Communication Foundation), WinForms, LINQ, ASP.NET, VB.NET, MS SharePoint (MOSS), Windows Azure, Silverlight, and more.
Recent .NET development experience:
- View all featured .NET projects
Focused .NET development services:
- .NET product life-cycle management (from idea elaboration, specifications, and planning to deployment, testing, profiling/tuning, usability review, and support)
- Web development (.NET Framework, Silverlight, SharePoint, Windows Azure, ASP.NET, SQL Server, etc.)
- Desktop development (WPF, WinForms, WCF, LINQ, SQL Server, Entity Framework, etc.)
- Mobile development, including the creation of interfaces for remote/mobile access to applications (Windows Mobile/CE, Compact Framework, WinForms, etc.) and porting applications from Windows Mobile/CE to Android/iPad
- Custom SharePoint 2010 development
- Designing complex systems (with n-layer structure, etc.) and application integration (including J2EE, ERP, and CRM systems)
Benefits to your company:
- Extensive experience in .NET Framework 3.5/4.0, WPF, WCF, WinForms, LINQ, ASP.NET, Visual Basic .NET, Silverlight, MS SharePoint (MOSS), Windows Mobile/Windows CE, Windows Azure, Umbraco, C# development, and other Microsoft technologies; a pool of 30+.NET developers
- 250+ strong, full-time team across 8 locations (California, Massachusetts, Norway, Denmark, UK, Switzerland, Argentina, and Eastern Europe)
- The team's core is made up of Microsoft Certified Professionals, including Certified Solution Developers, Certified Application Developers, Certified Professional Developers and Certified Technology Specialists proficient in a wide range of Microsoft technologies
- The team consists mostly of Team Leads and Senior Software developers; a documented low turnover rate
- Lower costs by hiring expert .NET programmers from Eastern Europe and South America at cost-effective outsourcing rates
- A key role in helping our customers create over $500M of enterprise value and raise $120M+ in venture funding
- Unique performance assessment system that tracks individual progress, encourages team members for constant improvement, and prevents them from spending billable hours ineffectively
- Access to our R&D department that tracks the most innovative technologies to help our customers deliver software faster, with improved performance, and at a lower cost