According to Gartner, the biggest group of assets for most organizations is infrastructure. In a typical enterprise, it consumes 60% to 70% of the IT operating budget. An alternative to wasting money on expensive hardware and software are cloud-based services, which enable purchasing pay-as-you-go capacity and cutting costs dramatically.
Altoros provides a team of certified cloud architects and administrators to help you implement the cloud and make your IT infrastructure more flexible and scalable. Our contributions to cloud administration for various companies range from providing cloud consulting to deploying the entire infrastructure life-cycle management.
Focused cloud infrastructure services:
- Cloud Architecture Design and Development: building cloud infrastructure from scratch, auditing the existing cloud infrastructure, cloud tuning, cost-benefit analysis of the planned cloud initiatives, cloud consulting, etc.
- Private and Hybrid Cloud Integration: incorporating cloud solutions into existing IT infrastructure, adapting or porting an application to a target cloud, controlling the application performance, and testing reliability/security throughout the application life-cycle
- Cloud Administration and Maintenance: managing both UNIX and Windows services (Web services, mail services, etc.), creating custom server templates (for RightScale, OpenStack, etc.), as well as providing technical support for back-ups, reports, alerts, data storage management, etc.
||Microsoft Hyper-V, VMware ESX/ESXi, Citrix XenServer, Linux KVM
|Private/Hybrid Cloud Management
||Microsoft System Center Virtual Machine Manager, Citrix XenCenter, VMware vSphere
||Microsoft MED-V/APP-V, Citrix XenDesktop, Citrix VDI-in-a-box, Citrix XenApp, VMware View, VMware ThinApp
||VMware vCloud Director, RightScale, Citrix CloudStack, OpenStack, Eucalyptus, Oracle Private Cloud, Amazon Oracle RDS, Amazon Oracle EC2 AMI, Amazon VPC
||RightScale ServerTemplates, Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud (CIAC): Cisco Service Portal, Cisco Tidal Orchestrator
||Symantec NetBackup, Symantec BackupExec, Veeam Backup and Replication, Oracle Backup to Amazon S3
||Symantec Endpoint Protection, Microsoft Forefront Security
Benefits to your company:
- A team of experts certified by Microsoft, Citrix, Oracle, and Symantec with 10+ years’ experience in implementing and managing large-scale IT infrastructures and clouds
- Extensive experience in enterprise-level implementation of Virtualization Platforms for organizations with 3,000+ employees, as well as expertise in scripting languages and frameworks, such as Chef and PowerShell (Windows- or Linux-based servers)
- Lower costs due to using server templates; working time of a system administrator may be reduced up to 90%
- 250+ strong, full-time team across 8 locations (California, Massachusetts, Norway, Denmark, UK, Switzerland, Argentina, and Eastern Europe)